Tech Development Strategist IV
Responsible for the identification and adoption of new, emerging technologies that will be an integral part of the business's success.
Assists with standardizing the enterprise process for selecting new technologies. Monitors effectiveness of latest technologies. Develops and improves strategic processes and direction for projects. Provides direction for entire project and project team. Works on multiple projects and solves the most complex problems. Applies advanced subject matter knowledge on a regular basis.
Senior role leading multiple projects across network service platforms. Will be responsible for coordinating projects/programs across all Sprint organizations to meet the TIA, network and business organizations goals. Mentor network architectural team members and network staff in order to grow and enhance the organization. Identify new technologies to achieve Sprint’s network and services goals for reduced OpEx and enhance the customer experience. Perform network modeling, analysis, and design.
Ideal candidate should have experience with:
• Experience in participating and leading open source efforts
• Leading multiple vendors Proof of Concepts to evaluate and determine Sprint fit for platforms in the network core and services
• Leading discussions with partner companies to further Sprints position in leading edge technologies
• Bachelor's degree and eight years related work experience or twelve years related work experience post high school
• Five years experience working with the identification and adoption of new, emerging technologies
• Five years project management and project implementation experience