MEAN Stack Developer
Job Description – MEAN Stack Developer
TORCH is currently seeking an experienced MEAN Stack developer for our production development team. The candidate will be working closely with other developers to create, update, and maintain systems and capabilities within the TORCH application.
Any potential candidates will be screened according to the following criteria:
Required Technical Skills
• Experience working with relational database models like MySQL
• Experience working with HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience using source control methodologies like Git
• Experience using package managers like Bower or NPM
Desired Technical Skills
• Experience working with NoSQL-type database like MongoDB
• Experience managing and/or administering *nix servers
• Experience working with graphic libraries like D3 or THREE.js
• Experience working with Docker containers
• Experience working with agile management tools like JIRA
• Experience working with WebGL libraries
We’re looking for developers who can:
• Manage applications in the various stages of production (development, staging, etc.) in collaboration with clients, customer service, quality assurance, and creative/design departments.
• Work well to solve problems with little supervision
• Adapt quickly to the dynamic needs of our clients
• Demonstrate an understanding of the impact of design on scalability and performance, and can communicate that impact to various stakeholders.
• Work well within a formal team structure
If you are interested please contact Ashley at [email protected]
Growth varies on the individual, but could potentially lead to a lead position.
Bachelors degree preferredAPPLY NOW