Staff Operations Manager
Pinsight Media is a mobile data analytics company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sprint. Our mission is to help connect brands with their mobile audience through analytics, advertising and commerce. Across all our product lines, we let mobile data tell its story, solve problems and ultimately boost revenue. We make mobile data matter. If you want to be a part of this forward-looking business opportunity, Pinsight Media is where you need to be.
Works closely with and reports directly to a president or senior vice president. Responsible for coordinating operations for a critical segment of the corporation. Manages major initiatives and projects, coordinating and executing the business strategy and monitoring organization performance against plan. Facilitates and accelerate decision making by providing full information at point of decision and by serving as a reliable, trusted and fair channel for all internal and external stakeholders. Success in the role requires effective partnership with all functions that support and drive risk management outcomes within organization and across the enterprise as needed.
At Pinsight, we harness the power of mobile insights to help brands discover new audiences, reveal new market opportunities, and engage consumers in ways that matter. It all starts with our people. We live by a set of cultural imperatives, challenging one another to think exponentially and make every day count.
Successful candidate will work closely and reports directly to the CEO of Pinsight Media.
• Prioritizes key projects and management of critical issues to ensure attention and focus of the executive team. Ensures project alignment and timelines support the overall business strategy.
• Organizes and aligns strategic priorities with members of the senior leadership team, manages internal and external communications and messages, and owns or identifies owners for special projects to ensure overall efficient operations.
• Represents the organization as the principal contact and generally performs in a program/project leadership role. Interacts with management and senior personnel on matters requiring coordination across organizational lines.
• Oversees all strategic operations. Establishes a rhythm by creating a reliable, sustainable operating rhythm to the cadence of the leadership team and support teams. Coordinates strategic meetings, documentation and deliverables. Sets pace for meeting key timelines, manages expectations and ensures all collateral ready for review.
• Maintains personal knowledge of and a close working relationship with cross organization staff handling internal and external affairs, exercising considerable judgment in his/her capacity with the responsibility for identifying priorities and coordinating responses on strategies and alternatives for dealing with issues.
• Ensures business issues are brought to closure within the scope of the assignment.
• Coordinates and participates as needed in management reviews, including presenting and interpreting analysis results, summarizing conclusions, and recommending a course of action.
• Interprets internal and external client needs, assesses the full requirements, and identifies solutions to non-standard tasks/queries.
• Bachelor's degree and eight years related work experience or twelve years related work experience post high school
• Five years project management and project implementation experience
• Five years experience interacting with high level executives in a corporate environment
• Three years of establishing and directing strategic plans and objectives
• MBA or equivalent
• Experience in staff operations, chief of staff or operations roles
• Experience in managing cross functional operations teams
• Experience with two or more functions - Marketing, Sales, Finance, Sales, Operations, HR or Logistics